Contec CMS50DL Pulse Oximeter
Contec CMS50DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor (SpO2) with Pulse Rate Measurements and Bar Graph, Digital LED Display, Blue
- Accurately measure the pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through finger
- Simple bar graph that displays your SpO2, Pulse Rate, and Pulse Strength results.
- Small in volume, light in weight and portable to carry with you
- For sports or aviation use (can be used before or after sports, but not recommended to use during sports)
- Simple Operation and low power consumption
- Display Mode: LED display.
- SpO2 Measuring Range: 0%~100%(the resolution is 1%).
- Accuracy: 70%~100%: ±2% ,Below 70% unspecified.
- PR Measuring Range: 30bpm~250bpm(the resolution is 1bpm).
- Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2% (select larger).
- Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition: SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when the pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. SpO2 error is ±4%, pulse rate error is ±2 bpm or ±2% (select larger).
- Resistance to surrounding light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of the darkroom is less than ±1%.
- Power Consumption: less than 25mA.
- Voltage: DC 2.6V~3.6V.
- Power Supply: 1.5V (AAA size) alkaline batteries × 2.
- Battery Working Hour: The minimum continually work time is 24 hours, the theoretical number is 56 hours.
- Safety Type: Interior Battery, BF Type.
- Carrying strap